Hot off of my email – into this post…The Balloon Glow Trolley Tour tickets are available starting August 1, 2011!
If you are coming to the 2011 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, and plan to attend any of the evening Balloon Glows this is the ONLY way to do it. Well…not the only way, but definitely the BEST way. Leave the driving to the guys at the ABQ Trolley Company, because the worst thing about any Balloon Fiesta event is the traffic – waiting in a long, long line of cars and the parking, then walking, and walking, and walking into the event.
This is an all inclusive tour…not just a ride to the Balloon Fiesta Park. You get…
- a guided tour on the 20 mile round trip from downtown Albuquerque and back, by two real Burqueños who know this city inside and out
- trivia quizes with prizes and give-aways from Trolley friendly businesses
- access to the “Chasers’ Club with beverages and hot snacks
- access to the Chase Lounge (private gated area with bar, and remember, you have a Designated Driver), live music and seating with perfect views of the Glow.
- general admission to the Balloon Fiesta Park
No traffic, no parking, no endless walking to seemingly nowhere. VIP treatment, front row seats and a DD…you’ve got to agree that this IS the way to go to the glow! Tickets are $50 per person and believe me, this is a fantastic bargain. You should book now because this Balloon Glow Trolley Tour fills up quick. Here’s the list of the Balloon Fiesta evening Glow events, and the Trolley Glow Tours:
2011 ABQ Trolley Glow Tour Dates
• Saturday, October 1st – Twilight Twinkle Glow™
• Sunday, October 2nd – Balloon Glow
• Thursday, October 6th – Special Shape Glowdeo™
• Friday, October 7th – Special Shape Glowdeo™
• Saturday, October 8th – Night Magic™ Glow
Read more about ABQ Trolley Glow and purchase tickets here. If you would like any more information about the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Glow events, please ask me here or visit the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta website.
I know the best things to do in Albuquerque!
Sarah Dolk, Adobe Nido Bed & Breakfast
Expert on Destination Albuquerque and Central New Mexico!